Thursday, May 12, 2011

Shoe Moment

Not sure what was going on with everyone the last 2 weeks of school, but everyday there was a package at someone's door whether from Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Target, American Eagle. I guess when the going gets tough, the going gets shopping = as RM calls it 'Shopping Therapy'.

And since Charlotte Russe had a Buy 1, get the 2nd pair for $10 Bucks, I was on it! 

Charlotte Russe
-(L) Cabana Party Strap Online Exclusive  sz: 6.5
-(R) SATIN.PEEP.TWIST.FRONT.ZIP sz:7
My show size is 6.5 and the shoes fit me pretty well. I really liked the cabana shoes because they are very spring/summer wear. It can match with anything. I got the Satin shoes for formal occasions like weddings or semi-formals.


JS by Jessica Oscar Patent Leather Pump sz 6.5
I bought these shoes because 1) I always wanted a pair of simple red shoes that I could wear in the day or at night and 2) I wanted to look cute in my white dress at the PDPSI formals.

The other reason why I decided to write a shoe post is because I was trucking through Target.com when I saw these pair of shoes!!!!
 Does it NOT look fairly familiar to the one below?!?!


I think I may solely buy all my shoes from Target.com because not only are they affordable, they are pretty darn cute and look similar to the brand name kind -___-. 

I also am refreshing everyday so I may have a chance at buying these babies! They don't have my size :(
Target- Women's Mossimo black Versie Pumps-Natural Patent

Everyone should own a pair of nudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment