and one giant leap for mankind!!!!!
Today is my second to last PT appointment and I got to try some new exercises that I was excited about.
1. Walking on the treadmill. The last time I was on a treadmill was before the operation and I sortof missed it. Getting on there and starting to walk without the brace was a little scary. Yes- I admit I did start it off at Level 1.0 but I did end up at L 2.0! :)
2.
It was seriously only a wooden box that was facing me but it was 5 inches off the ground and I was staring it down like it was my own worst enemy. I've had to peg-leg this whole summer so I never could walk normally up or down steps. When I put my injured leg up on it first, I felt wobbly and unbalanced but practice makes perfect.
3. Ok-I didn't jump up like the guy in the middle but I did have to do some side stepping.
And I graduated up to 4 lbs ankle weights while doing this so YAY. It did make me sweat a bit -____-


No comments:
Post a Comment