Classes I am taking
US/Global Health Care Systems
GI/Nutrition
Endocrine
Infectious Disease
Pharmacy Skills Lab and Lecture
IPS Workshop
Not too bad but am hoping for a good and not too stressful semester.
To start the new year off right, the BF helped me buy some school supplies and ....<insert picture>
!!!!!!
So that I may work out my muscles while studying and be like the strong man!
In other exciting news:
We had a WALDOS secret santa exchange/nails night filled with champagne and snacks. All the gifts were amazing with everything from chapstick, instant noodles, desk organizers, and sweater type leggings.
I am so in love with my gifts that I CAN NOT wait to use it (actually using it as I type!).
I am grateful for 2011 year and I have a feeling that 2012 will be just as special.
Thank You.
Purple makes everything fun.
:]



HAHA! You got the 5 lb one?! I was a wimp and bought 3 lbs. No bat wings for us.
ReplyDelete