Got to travel to NYC with WY for some sister time before I leave to go back to the mountains. She is interviewing at multiple agencies in the city so who knows where she will be when I’m gone. This is likely the last time we are living in the same city before we go our separate ways. I know that once she leaves Boston, she will not come back for a while.
Thanks to KT, got a place to crash for the day and a half we stayed over!
Since KT is the type of New Yorker that lives in NY but doesn’t know a thing or two about it, we got to experience getting lost together.
Finding the subway and figuring out which line was a struggle but eventually we found our way!
I took her to one of my favorite fast food Korean places and we shared a feast of food.
Then we traveled to do some shopping and of course our first stop was to a Forever 21 which takes up about a block long with 4 floors. It wasn’t too exciting because the first two were for women and the next two were for men (and it was COMPLETELY EMPTY!).
I was searching for going out clothes but couldn’t find any =/. I did see a small purple plaid shirt which fit me nicely but wasn’t sure if it’s worth the 22 bucks! Plus I am not sure when I would ever wear plaid other than LumberJack Day?!?!
So I am OBSESSED with finding these shoes at various DSW stores but I couldn’t find them in my size back home (6.5 if you ever see them, I WANT THEM!!!). We traveled to DSW, Macy’s, Shoe Mania, and other shoe stores that I could find and disappointment after disappointment, I quit.
Good bye Heidi Jessica Simpson Booties-Should have bought you when I had the chance.
At night we got to spend some sushi time with Biggie J @ Je’Bon.
Also made a stop for Boba @ St.Alps Tea House in the St Marks area.
The final day we got to explore Chinatown and buy lots of beef jerky for dad. To make sure me and KT utilize our time wisely we made a map!
We made a stop to the Elizabeth Center where there are lots of cute little Asian shops with everything and anything that you desire that is cutesy.
My camera died by the time Kitty dropped us off but we had a great time.
Thanks for hanging out with me the whole weekend!


super cute! so jealous you guys got to play in NYC =)
ReplyDeletei fail as a new yorker but i'm glad we got to explore together. had a blast...carpe diem for sure! love you!! :)
ReplyDeleteWAAAAIT
ReplyDeleteI THOUGHT YOU BOUGHT THE SHOES?!?