Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Want to go back to bed NOW.

Written January 15 2011:
It's hard to express in words how I feel right now. I am leaving this weekend to go back to school. I love it and I hate it. I love that I will get to see my Waldos and to go back learning about everything there needs to be known about being your future pharmacist. But I HAD NO IDEA that I would miss Boston as much as I already do. The fall semester went by so quickly and this winter break went by just as fast.
Who would have thunk that this winter break would have been this life changing; not drastically but just blew up like wow.

Continued January 18 2011:
I fee like the whole winter break -it was one long dream that I didn't want to wake up from. I feel that me being in VT ...just woke me up.

I'm in class now and I wish this semester would end already. I can't wait to see my girls in NYC during Spring Break. I am definitely holding out for that vacation.

Coming back here from break I have made a few goals for myself.
-Going to the gym to work out 3-4 days a week.
-ACTIVELY paying attention in class ( just broke it now writing this blog!).
-And just being me. All I'm going to worry about is me so fuck 'em.

 Love you homies. See you soon. <3

1 comment:

  1. wassup hows the studying?? sorry i wasnt able to meet up with you, but we will during the summer or the next time you come back. i would like to have a nice long face to face talk with you :)

    ReplyDelete