Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Service Group 1st Bake Sale

the sign: Doesn't it make you go yum?!?!??! I didn't draw it but I did try to color within the lines!

 So with the new year, we had to do some reconstruction of the officers and our goals in Service Group.
It's been a bit stressful not knowing what is going on but hopefully this year will go with a bang!

Due to Hurricane Irene and the damages it made in VT, we decided to hold a Bake Sale fundraiser where all proceeds will go towards the VT American Red Cross.


ALL THE HOMEMADE GOODIES:
Cue to the center of the table where you see the donation box made out of a shoebox. We made over $100 dollars at the bake sale so I am super happy because that was what I was hoping for. Service Group is taking donations up until Friday so if anyone wants to donate-hit me up!

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment