Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Hunger Games

(insert my really bad British accent)
And may the Odds Be ever in Your Favor



I thought this mockingjay was pretty impressive for something DIY. You can attached it with a hairpin as a hairpiece or onto a necklace or hanging it off your baggie.  
HP&SI: Thanks for making me one!


Thursday was an amazing day. 
1) Went to my 1st midnight showing ever watching the Hunger Games.
Movie tickets costs: ONLY $7.50!!! That's like Boston back in the '90s!

2) In the middle of the day I received a special delivery from my sister which was sent to my school. So just imagine walking around with balloons throughout the building. A bit embarrassing.

3) Bought myself a Purple typewrite cover. Got this idea from a friend so I bought one too! Its starting to bubble up in the corners and I am not sure how to flattened it. It is getting quite annoying BUT whenever I do use it, it makes me happy when I type my lectures!

4) I kept thinking about my Nails! It could be because another friend of mines bought this amazing invention!
I have eczema and its so bad that it makes my nails bumpy. After using this, my nails was so smooth and shiny! I love it! But I need a way to figure out how to keep my nails staying strong after I peel it out.

Have a nice day and a happy weekend. 

3 comments:

  1. eeeeeee I have ezcema too! Just make sure you trim often, get some calcium, and use that nail polish :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not make it to see the hunger games this weekend. I must make sure I get to the theater next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, i am in love with the hunger games. that mockingjay pin is magnificent! i will be making one this weekend :) love your new purple keyboard, too!

    ReplyDelete