Tuesday, April 3, 2012

One More Month!

Yesterday marks the day where I only have 1 more month until I can go home!!!!!!!!!!

I think this will be the longest I have been away and I am getting those cravings of home sickness especially since my baby sister will be celebrating her QuinceaƱeraSadness that I won't be there. I always love going to family gatherings.

Since it is hitting 1 month until school is over, and after that 1st exam of the month, I need to step it up!

Please don't mind me and this blog may be taking an extended break. 
I can already foresee
 no sleep
crying in the middle of the day,
 and
 being in a  non-conscious zombie-like state most of the time.

Last night will probably be the earliest I plan to sleep in a while -early is 12:30am for me. But my brain stopped working after 4pm yesterday. 

Planned it out so I can prepare myself: BRACING MYSELF!
Week1: 
6: PSL quiz

Week 2: 
9: Infectious Disease Exam 2 ( ID)
10: Lab Practical Written
12: Group SOAP

Week 3:
17: Lab Practical Technique
18: US Global Exam
19: Individual SOAP due

Week 4:
23: ID Exam 3
25: US Global Project Due
26: Group SOAP 

27 Lab Final Exam
May 1: ID FINAL!

Ok- After making that list...it doesn't look TOO BAD... I hope  O___O
So instead of studying, just started blogging. Off to a good start! 

BYEEEEE!

1 comment: