The first party was with my Simmons Gals. Doing some Hot Pot and spending some much needed time together. Our conversations can turn from updating each other about our lives to discussing politics/local news/health.
| Thanks ST! I <3 the purple curtains and hello kitty! |
![]() |
| 2007 |
![]() |
| 2010 |
You know you got it made when you have a dining room table and enough chairs to fit so many ladies.
I also got to spend some Holiday time with the Muffiners, Jessica, and Maria! Lici was being a party pooper because her back hurt but that's okay because I will get to see her Sunday
We had more Hot Pot. <3
I love that all my girls are super goal orientated and know what they want out of life other than to be married and be a baby-making machine. We all want more and are able to attain them.
Not only am I lucky to have really good friends but my family is amazing. We are traditional and familiar with the Chinese culture but we also welcome American traditions as well.
I volunteered to make a few dishes for XMAS Dinner and challenged myself in making my 1st Roast Chicken.
5 hours later and a crapload of dirty cookware, SUCCESS!
Many members of my family DID NOT believe me when I said that I made everything. And questioned if I really was in VT because of Pharm School or Cooking school. Both sides of my family ( momma and poppa) go out of this world crazy with decorations and gifts.
@Uncle Dil's and Aunt Linda's
@ Uncle Wing and Aunt Sam
Kids these days are so lucky.
| Silly Faces with the Cousins |
| Photo with the siblings. I think we are a very handsome family =) |
Happy Holidays!



you hot pot too much!!
ReplyDelete