Monday, December 6, 2010

Let it snow, Let it snow Let it snow!

Base on Weather.com, it's suppose to snow from today until Wednesday, snow again Friday, AND snow from Monday to Wednesday. I love the snow, I think it looks cute and fluffy and makes me happy...
...BUT if it snows to the point that it reschedules my finals- I WILL RAISE HELL!

If there is a school day cancellation during finals ( Mon13th to Thu16th), the final will be rescheduled for Saturday which is NOT GOOD because most of us have flights to catch Saturday morning or is planning to leave right after Thursday. Hopefully everything will go well.

GOOD  LUCK TO EVERYONE WITH STUDYING FOR FINALS!!!!

8 comments:

  1. hehe you are cute. =)
    did you get your gray boots?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I hope you know that the gray boots you ordered aren't water proof or insulated ;)

    next year.. i will visit you in dec instead of nov lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is NO snow in DC, u should come visit haha. good luck on ur finals, you will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and thanks for fixing the brightness i can read again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OoooH! Snow!

    As much I hate shoveling it, its sure is pretty sometimes!

    Hope your keeping nice and warm!

    Good luck on finals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how are you sooo speedy!! goodness =) you look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Selenium: The gray boots should be coming in this Friday!
    @Steph: I only look cute because you take amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete