Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Couch Potato

So I am done with everything. 
NO MORE SCHOOL or ROTATIONS!!!!
(until Sept).
I am kind of Sleepy. But I don't want to Sleep. It's so hard to just sit still and relax. I want to but then I feel like I am wasting my days.
Just been walking around the area and looking for places to work. It's a bit hard because the store tells me they need interns but when they direct me to apply to the recruiters at corporate, Corporate says no.
Just been sitting here, applying online all day long.

If it happens great. If not- then I will most likely seclude myself home all day long and be a couch potato.

****

Went to visit Skid (bf family's dog). He just got out of an operation so paid him a little visit to cheer him up.

Mocha and Skid didn't get along very well.
She ignored him completely and tried to hide under the table because she knew Skid couldn't.

1 comment: