I like staying at home all day but sometimes you just want to do SOMETHING. I can't wait for tomorrow where I don't have to wake up on a schedule other than bake some cupcakes. Sorry- Random Side ramblings.
****
I don't know if I am really that invested in working. For the past few days, I have been calling and emailing corporate.
-Rite Aid
-CVS
-Shaws Osco
-Walgreens
-Target
- Did I miss anywhere else? Because if I have, then let me know.
This bites.
There was this other job opportunity but it has nothing related to pharmacy. I was going to try interviewing at BCNC which has a youth center to be a counselor. It's better than nothing? But I really want to work at a pharmacy.
If this continues- I seriously might consider working at a Burger King. No joke.
I need money.
try Starbucks?
ReplyDeleteI was job hunting a few months ago and Starbucks seemed to be hiring lots of people!