But I don't mind it because it does bring back memories. It's nice to see how far this organization has grown from the little dinky Chinatown 4 floor apartment to a temporary trailer to what is it today.
-Leading ATKIDs ( Asian Teens Keeping It Dry) in a brainstorm session to make pledge cards for the liquor stores and restaurants that have compiled and supported their initiative of not serving to minors since 2008.
-Made a Poster board for tomorrow's (June 14th) Y.E.S. first ever SHOWCASE! The board is for the 'Teens Going Healthy' group.
-Confirming with 2 different groups for our Shoulder Tap.
Tomorrow is the showcase which was a nice surprise because I thought it was last week but they pushed it to tomorrow. I am excited to be apart of it. The fund-ers, supporters, as well as people from the Mayor's and Senator's office were invited. It is a big event that is hosted by the kids of YES to show what teens as young as 13 have accomplished for the Chinatown Community. :)
I FINALLY -after 10 years- got a T-Shirt.
Not experienced enough as a STAFF or young enough to be a kid
. Just the middle- THE INTERN.
****
Happy 25th to Maria!
It felt like everyone's bday since we all got gifts!
Sanrio's Silly bands from Bek
John Frieda Hair Repair from Maria
Love photo frame from Lici
Now we all have a piece of the puzzle!
Forgot to mention: When I woke up this morning, I got a surprise in the closet.
He took out all my shoes from the boxes and made a place for them. :)




miss you buddy!!! <3
ReplyDeleteyou're in boston huh!?
ReplyDeleteditto what hanh said..
ReplyDelete