Wednesday, October 13, 2010

我的家庭

I hope I did the title right, I got that from google searching. So if it translates to 'lipingsex' or something random-sorry.


After this 4 day weekend and receiving a visit from friends and talking to them, I feel like I am missing out on so much. I know your saying that Boston is still same old-same old but I am not there. I miss my family, my friends, my deltas,and my dog.

I get facebook tagged by my sister Winette of our dog Mocha with the following message:
'mocha thinks i'm you bc everytime she sees me, she gets way too hyper. when jimmy is near her, she just ignores him and runs to me.'
You can see her smile!

I get another message from my 13y/o sister Rachel that she is dying her hair red. This isn't a big deal but its HER FIRST TIME!!!! I practically raised her and now I am missing out. BTW-you still have not emailed me a photo of your big head of hair. She says she doesn't miss me and love me, & she's happy that I am gone but it's only because I am the regulator in the family. Without me, you would not have your own bedroom right now!
Little Miss Attitude

I even miss Luther which is weird because it's Luther. Stop chasing after those girls and study hard!


Random:
-thinking about Yea-Yea and how much I miss him and wish he saw me graduate.
-I miss eating GOOD ASIAN FOOD!! I miss Color ( Korean), Fins and Genki-ya ( Japanese), and Chill (froyo).
- I miss eating at these places with the people I love.
-this is my first time not being at rush or going to at least one sisterhood event. I tried to be an active undergrad and a superactive alum and I just feel deprived.
-Happy Belated Birthday shout-out to KQuan and Chau. I def partied it up with you in spirit =)

also miss my problematic lils!


-My prayers go out to the miners in Chile. Its very upsetting that they were away from loved ones for 3 months. 13 out, 20 more to go.


Seriously, if it wasn't this blog- I would go insane. <3 you all.
"Keep on Swimming"

2 comments:

  1. does the title say my family something? i dont know the last character. but I can read it partially! who knew? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. correct you are wenus =) Its suppose to be just family. but yea I googled it. lol

    ReplyDelete