Monday, October 11, 2010

Playing Dressup

I DO NOT like shopping; to be more specific-----> shopping for clothes. I hate it. I am the type of person to go in and get out. I never look for anything. I just go shopping because if I don't then most likely I will be a hermit and never see my friends.
My mom knows this and always buys clothes for me (yea, you know those Low Cut TIGHT shirts-ALL HER), OR I would just take clothes from Winette's closet.

So due to my mom buying clothes for me, and Winette's always there with the fabulosity of her clothes; I have no style of my own.
And since I don't have both of them near me, my closet is looking verrryyyy boringggggg.

From the first week, we have been hammered about dressing professionally and beat down on with crazy amounts of schoolwork. I have been experimenting with ways on how to de-stress myself and shopping was the healthy way to go.
If I need nice looking clothes for school and  I would wear it to work one day..then why not???

The closest and most affordable place to be for a college student was Marshalls. Ever since school started, I have been here more times than I have in my lifetime (but don't ask me how to get there, I don't drive nor do I pay attention!).

To prove of my crazy shopping spree - I have posted photos of what I got =D

I was never comfortable wearing heels to the clubs. No one really dressed up at MGH. I would go shopping and buy shoes and never wear them. Then for Pharmacy Skills Lab- we have to wear close toe shoes so there goes my reason to buy my first pair of solid black heels. My roomie was the one that found them in Marshalls and based on first impression, they were TALL and they looked like they HURT. But once I put those bad boys on, it was hotness in heels and they were VERY comfortable. I was in loveeee.<3

I also try to buy clothes on sale because its ridiculous to buy anything for the full price. So these are actually all on sale.
Yes, ALOT OF purple!

My 1st pair of FAKE UGGS for the winter!
With the help of my Fashion-forward roommate, I am slowly trying to figure out my style.

Even my mother was shocked when I told her about the shopping.
Don't worry mom, more clothes will soon follow. MUHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

1 comment:

  1. another nice place to find clothes.. forever21.com lol link me what you want and i'm happy to hunt for you and discourage you from poor choices :)

    ReplyDelete