Saturday, October 9, 2010

Excitement is in the air

It's Friday Oct 8, 12:54pm. Our patho professor is still speaking!!! And our class is suppose to be over at 12:50pm. One of my classmates shouted "Um, Dr.Pumo, today is a short day". At that point, you could feel the FREEDOM!
WE ARE FREEEEEEE....
 (doing my little wiggy dance now)

 even if it's only for 4 days. Its 4 days of not having to use our brains, just senseless randomness. We were so freaking happy. We just did some craziness at the classroom right when we were let go!
I was so happy that at one point I was speaking gibberish and pointing/laughing and of course I didn't make sense. 


It's Friday night and i'm feeling right

Taking advantage of this fall break, we celebrated by seeing what was out there in terms of the night life in VT. I thought I got it all out of my system back home but nope, I needed to let the steam out by getting CRUNK!


We went to Church Street by taxi and the cab driver directed us to go to a bar/club called Red Square. When me and my friends first walked into the establishment, it was quite empty but it was still early so whatever. We noticed how small the place was and the live band and Where the F is the dance floor? It was teeny tiny. Why would anyone come here? So whatever we buy each other rounds of shots while waiting and did a little dancing but as time few by, we were thinking WTF is everyone? My roommate just informed me that she overheard that RED SQUARE WAS NEXT DOOR!!!!!

We...were... at... the... wrong ....place.

So quick we flew next door and had the time of our life. We found our fellow ACPers and were dancing, laughing, and singing along with the music. Nothing brings people more closer together than drinking and dancing, in that order.

There was an incident where this random person called my friend Julie, a female dog and so she was all up in there.
Number 1 rule: don't mess with a girl from Baltimore.
Number 2: Don't mess with a girl when she has 10 people behind her backing her up and  you have only 1 friend.
I would have totally backed you up =).

Back to the dance floor-I didn't realize this until my girl Selina said it, but A LOT of people were staring. I guess its either because we were the only asian girls there and we were enjoying ourselves OR we were a bunch of loud rowdy Pharmacy students.
But the guys were nice, very polite and not sketchy ( ok maybe a little bit). They would come up and offer to buy us drinks but since we were already gone, I said no thank you and they went off their merry way. I guess now I know I don't ever have to buy drinks anymore. ;)

When the night ended and Chris, a fellow P1, got kicked out (AGAIN!) we just left and went home. We were all still a bit tipsy so my COOLA$$ roommate made some Ramen for us and then we all passed out.


Keeper for the Sleeping album =)
 Friday night was a great indication of what my weekend will be like!
Cheers to a good night and a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. wow glad to hear you had a fun night out there buddy!.. and your just now noticing that when your at a bar/club you as a female dont have to buy drinks.... just accept the drinks and has a girlfriend pull you away after its happened to me pleny of times.... :(

    ReplyDelete