Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Need MY SLEEP pleaseeeee- PART 2


GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I want to pound my fist into the wall but ...... I won't.

The good old days...

I don't know what is wrong with me. It is currently 6:41am.
I woke up at 4:53am even though I slept around 1:20am. I don't know what is going on with my internal clock but I want it fixed soon.

Problem 1:
At first I thought it was the lamppost outside and how bright it was beating through my window.
Solution:
So I put curtains up. Got to sleep in for an extra hour.

Problem 2:
In the morning, there was a bit of sunlight coming through my curtains hitting my eye.
Solution:
I moved the furniture around my room and pushed my bed against the wall where virtually no sunlight would hit my face. There isn't any sun hitting my face anymore but now I get up earlier than ever when everyone else is still asleep. Lucky them.

I guess my mind is traveling a mile a minute when I sleep but I don't remember anything. I miss having dreams and waking up comfortably at 9-10am. I am so used to dreaming every night-now it is just hard for me to fall asleep and stay sleeping.

I never had this problem before and I hope it has nothing to do with the stresses in pharmacy school because I can not deal with this for the next 4 years.

I don't wake up early and automatically WANT to study for my immunology exam.  I don't mind short quick 10 minute naps throughout the day but I rather have a restful sleep and stay up all day long.
Mocha is so lucky. Shes sleeps 18hrs / day
 
I am going to try to go back to sleep because I DO need to study later today.

Help please =(

1 comment:

  1. omgoodness marlana
    this is definitely a problem

    let's ask dr. pumo!

    ReplyDelete