All bets are off because every time we are together, we get fat together. There isn't much to do around here other than shopping and eating.
He arrived on Friday night so I made a surprise dinner!
Fried Salmon Cake
w/Salad of Spinach, Tomatoes, and steamed Asparagus/Mushrooms
| Trying to stay classy. |
| Trying to stay fit-only 64calories! |
For dessert, I wanted to be healthy by involving fruit!
| Strawberry and Banana S'mores with Strawberry preservatives, which I made myself :). |
On Saturday, we went to Tiny Thai for lunch with the SSKJ (*Not JY but JT this time!) and then watched Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston's 'Just Go With It'. That movie was hilarious, I would definitely recommend it if you don't want to watch a thinking movie and just want to relax and have a good time.
With out ticket stub in hand, we were able to get a free cupcake at ' The Little Cupcake'.
It is so miniature but it is so rich that you only need one.
I got ( From Top to Bottom, R to L):Red Velvet, Turtle, Mint Chocolate, Mint Raspberry (not shown), Salted Caramel(not shown) , AND BACON MAPLE cupcake!!!! If you see closely there is a piece of bacon on there but it's not for me.
For dinner, we went to The Greenroom and the food/drinks was amazing. I may have to take a break of studying this week and actually yelp them because the service, the food, EVERYTHING was fantastic!
After our weekend together we realized that we barely have any photos of US together.
We have more foodie photos than couple photos. >_< ! Gotta work on that.
So sad to see you leave, but happy to be with you. 'Till next time.
happy you're happy. ms. GRUMPY. GOSH!
ReplyDelete