Friday, February 25, 2011

Surprise in a Box

Got a surprise package on my door after a long day at school which brighten up my week. 
I love packages and what I love even more are surprises in packages.
Cue: SNL's Dick in a Box ..Sorry that was what popped in my mind when I JUST wrote that =/.

Despite it not being weather appropriate ( It's rain resistant, not snow resistance) I still walk around in it, or should I say crutch around, like i'm too cool for school. It's white and I LOVE wearing white but I am such a mess that it is hazardous. My white clothes does NOT stand a chance.

But I think I look mighty fine in this Columbia White Jacket. 
Its soft on the inside and smooth on the out.
Thinking that it's snowing out-it would make for great pictures but I forgot to account for the snow flying from every which way  into my face.  
My poses definitely looked way better when I did it in front of my mirror. I am sucha noob. LOL
Thanks SW for my lovely Candids
Thank you for the gift. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment