-3 bags of Cherry Cordial Hershey's Kisses (Bekki-I think I am going to lose that bet!)
-My Favorite Soup and Sandwich Combo from Panera
-Purple convertible gloves!
-and yes a HUGE JAR LOAD OF FISH SAUCE!!!!!!!!
Thanks Mom for the 70+ shots of ice coffee. I hope this will last the whole semester but knowing me and Steph, probably will be gone before we know it.
Are you guys wondering how all it all got here in one piece?
Well to my few followers...
I have an announcement to make.
.....
.....
.....
SURPRISE
<3
I am officially off the market.
Sorry Guys-You snooze, you lose.
He sure does understand my obsession with food and all things purple and hopefully I understand him well enough to make him as happy as he has made me.


love this buddy :)
ReplyDeleteoh word nice!! yo call me punk!! :) i have no clue when your free haha
ReplyDeleteat first i was jealous that mommy bought you something, but then i realized that it was your boytoy who brought it over.
ReplyDeleteeveryone loooks gorgeous!