Friday, February 25, 2011

Change Complete!

School closed early today due to the snow storm outside my window. 
With all this extra time, you would think I would study for my upcoming exam on Monday or take a quickie nap before the no sleep marathon weekend, wouldn't you?

But nope. Guess what I ended up doing with my spare time?

I REARRANGED MY ROOM.
(right about now, my mom is most likely shaking her head)

If you read my previous post, I was itching for a change. I wasn't totally in love with my room setup and felt restless about it. I couldn't concentrate. Sad I know-I wish I had this much enthusiasm about studying for exams as I do about cleaning.

With the advice from my roomie-I broke down those two towers on my desk and with a little bit rearranging...
 
During:
 I got a little tired from cleaning so I took a mini break. HEY-I'm temporary handicap, I needed a breather.

After:
There is more open space and even though my bed is confined in the corner, it's a nice little hiding place where I can study/sleep at the same time. 

I like this setup a lot better. It's funny because this idea all came from me being unhappy about not being able to see the pretty snow outside. Now with a  window view, I can see everything!

Hmm- So what about those two HUMONGOUS towers that totally loomed over my desk? 
Better question to ask-what Filbert do in this situation?
PUHAHHAHHAH
I made it in a multipurpose mini table for my printer and supplies!
My father would totally be proud of me right now because if he taught me anything useful, it would be that you can always make something out of nothing.
The only issue is my desk is closer to my bed so hopefully I won't be so tempted to sleep on it.

YES-Mission Complete. Now off to study on my Brand-Looking NEW(sortof) desk....

...actually...
I may nap right now.
Sleep Tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment