Hopefully it will help me figure out the pathway of who I am, what I want out of life, so forth. Something fun to do for the next ten days- I am just going to type right when I think of it, no going back!
I welcome everyone else to try it too but please give credit to the 2fruitsand1elephant!
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four things that boys do that you hate.
Day Eight: Three things that boys do that you love.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession
This started yesterday so I am a day late in the challenge.
Nov 1 2010
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. I'm sorry.
2. I am not going to fuck up so don't worry.
3. Thank you for helping me, whether you know you are or not.
4. Why are you trying to talk to me when you were a bitch to me before.
5. Relax- everything will work out in the end.
6. Trust me, I am not interested.
7. I know you miss me so stop saying you don't!
8. Like my sister said, karma is a bitch so even though you were a bully to me; you ended up being a dropout, dated a leftover, and working at McDonalds so HAH!
9. I can't hang out with you because you remind me too much of what I want to forget.
10. Your crazy/beautiful and that's why.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. American food is my last resort in choices of dining out- too much oil.
2. I overthink too much in which it stops me from sleeping comfortably.
3. Likes: Mix of total couch potato at night and going out doing towney activities during the day.
4. Always up for anything- if my wallet can handle.
5. I can leave my room dirty for a certain amount of time until I get annoyed then I have to clean.
6. It's more fun when I am doing things for others more than for myself.
7. I hate competition- it just leads to angry hockey fights.
8. My sister is my closet-I take her clothes and read her books.
9. I am afraid sometimes that I may be a boring person but then I think, who cares, if I am- then I am.
I challenged these blogs to do it as well: Please give credit to: http://2fruits1elephant.wordpress.com/
@ http://stephaniewaung.blogspot.com/
@http://diezergling.tumblr.com/rss
@http://cherryismyname.wordpress.com/
@http://bluejeans914-diary.blogspot.com/
@http://mytirzah.wordpress.com/



hahaha marlana. I promise I'll post something soon! I've been working on a post!
ReplyDeleteinteresting.... imma go sleep now still havent recovered from the past weekend!!!! hahaha oh and shun should have a picture of me in my halloween costume or fb find that shit!!!! k im off
ReplyDeleteoh yeah and i seen your previous post... TABLE? really hahaha thats awesome this means i better be invited to this boston bash when you gets back!! and clever with the costume good job..
ReplyDeleteday 1: #2 is to me. haha.
ReplyDeleteday 2: it's shorter than ours. i am going to write one liners for my post today though!