Friday, November 12, 2010

For my Fashion-Forward Sister

Guess which one was me.
Dear Winette,
Since July of 1987, we have had a Love-Hate relationship. Being the eldest, I was the boss. I ordered you around, told you what to do, and when you didn't listen, beat you up.
But then you grew up a little, was a bit bigger than me and with that huge brain of yours, thought up a plan where you and Luther would attack me whenever I would go on these power trips. I just remember that we would literally wrestle,beat,punch,and slap each other to the point that the house would be rocking.

We still have these fights...with our words and not our fist... but its because we are both very stubborn and set in our ways. We both think we are right. We both think we are never wrong. We both also have daddy's temper.
Thank god we grew up...sort of.

I am proud of you and look up to you for inspiration. You did so much already with your 23 years of life. You make me want to be a little bit stronger, fight a little bit harder because in the end, if you can do it, then I can too (the sibling rivalry is always there)!

Maybe this long distance thing does make the heart grow fonder because we are much nicer to each other now that I am away from home.

Here is outfit photos for you to scope (photos by the lovely StephWaung):
I am a beginner in these outfit photos so please bear with me.
I CAN'T POSE FOR THE LIFE OF ME!

Key in on my "Thinking Glasses"
Just wanted to say Thanks for the lovely care package of the Forever21 gift card. I made the most of it.
 
Thanks Winette :D

2 comments:

  1. damn right, i persuaded luther to rip off the head of your favorite barbie doll! :D

    your long nails still terrify me to this day.

    also, where are the accessories? or are you going to take photos one by one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIKE!!

    I still don't think you're wearing enough clothes for vermont weather.. I have a sweater AND a fleece on.. at work.

    ReplyDelete