Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

Never read the book Eat, Pray, Love (but should in the near future) but this basically explains my day.
After exams every other day with barely any sleep in between and our noses in front of the laptop, our weekend starts TONIGHT!

Eat. 
First on our agenda: wine, cheese, grapes and Julie and Julia. A classic chick flick day with my lovelies annnddd Jason. We ran out of bread and has now replaced them with saltine crackers. I have drank a few glasses of much needed Merlot. We are all happy ducks.


Pray.
Basically been praying and hoping for the week to end, for this day to end, for me to hopefully pass these exams. Praying that I pass my first semester of Pharmacy School. This is definitely a trail run for finals. WE received our final exam schedule in which we have an exam EVERYDAY from Monday to Thursday.
Random comment but I mostly study from power points and lectures. So for Biochemistry our professor said GLUT 4. So I remember Glut 4. and the answer on the exam -was glut 2. DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! I wanted to just get up in class and accuse you of saying GLUT 4 in lecture!!!!!!!! I got that answer wrong!!!!



Love. 

I am having the best time. I am with the people I care about and that they care about me. We take care of each other.


Look what I found in my front door. Thanks Helentina (P2) for the encouragement. It definitely shows the love that our school exemplifies.


So another form of love that happened to me today. The cafe in our school serves these amazing soups for lunch. I LOVE CHOWDER so whenever they serve chowder, I WANT. BuTTTT, they always add bacon so therefore I can't eat. =( That makes me sad. So one day I just talked to TJ, our resident cafe cook, about why would they need to add bacon in their soups ( all soups are homemade) and he put it in their suggestion list. AND GUESS WHAT. The very next day, he told me that they will made vegetarian chowder.

SEE! Would you see that anywhere else? I don't think so. This school , not only is the professors amazing and you learn so much, everyone listens to you and takes into account what you say and any improvements that they can do to please the students. This is a very student orientated school and I love it. You can't get this at any 300+ student school so I Love it!

Today the vegetarian chowder made its debut and I was so excited I took a photo!

MORE LOVE:

2 Links that touches my heart-GUARANTEED!
WATCH THIS VIDEO:  
1. Love Language   
Be ready to cry!
2. Wedding Video

Thank you for the love. Thank you for making my pharmacy experience, despite the exam schedule, the best time of my life.

1 comment:

  1. had merlot in class yday..so gross. i prefer white wine.

    ReplyDelete