Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)Day Seven: Four things that boys do that you hate.
Day Eight: Three things that boys do that you love.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession
It's hard for me to do this list because with most of the things that I have done, if I regretted it, then I regretted it, hopefully learn from it and move on. I don't really wish for anything to start over because I know things happen for a reason.
1. I wish my mom wasn't such a big nag ;)
2. I wish I never said I didn't want to dance with you because I ended being friends with you anyway.
3. I wish I never called you back.
4. I wish I never ate that soy sauce chicken for dinner after the 1st day of the 3 day seminar. Who knew that after the 3rd day, I chose to stop eating meat.
5. I wish I never worked at MGH-Worst job ever. Coincidentally, it was actually voted the #1 in Best place to work at for academia. I don't see it.
6. I wish I never knew you because once I did, you were ugly, negative person on the inside.

No comments:
Post a Comment