Monday, November 8, 2010

BLOG CHALLENGE Day 8

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four things that boys do that you hate.
Day Eight: Three things that boys do that you love.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession

1. I love that they can be your best friend. They have a high tolerance for listening to girls complain as well as not sugar coating anything and giving you the straightforward answer. They aren't afraid of being too honest. (shoutout to Norman because you know why! =D) I love chilling with you except when your around all that other crap. I love that I can have serious conversations with you but also silly ones too without any judgment.

2. When they surprise you. Whether it's holding your hand unexpectedly, surprising you with a picnic at the park, or sending an email saying that he is thinking about you.  

3. I make decisions based on my feelings and emotions and I am very opened about it. I love guys who can be the same way.


2 comments:

  1. hahaha there it is!! there's the love i was looking for ^_^ and im working all my crap out at the moment, so you would be proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutee!!! surprises are the best whether they come in packages, presents, of nice little things! can we just use play dough and make the perfect boy :)

    ReplyDelete