Day Seven: Four things that boys do that you hate.
Day Eight: Three things that boys do that you love.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession
1. It bugs me when a guy asks a girl out on a date and not have ANYTHING planned. You don't just say to her, "So, what do you want to do today". I like surprises. Planning a simple date or saying something like 'Oh I saw this review of the restaurant on yelp and it looks good, Let's go' , tells me that at least your trying versus making me have to do it.
2. I hate it when you just want to be friends with a guy and then they start to like you -_- or assume that you want to talk to them because they think you like them like that... >_<
3. Spinelessness: If you are going to say that you will do something, then do it!
I hate boys who are weak; not in strength but in personality. That they are all talk and game but have no actions to prove it, which shows that they are spineless and don't fight for what they believe in.
4.Clingy: I agree with Selenium on this one. I am not the typical clingy girlfriend. Yes I do want to spend time with you but not 24/7. Yes I do want to talk to you but not all hours of the day and Yes I would like to text you but I have limited 200 plan so thats a no-no. There isn't enough time in the day to do all those things and I don't have the patience to deal. I would like to hang out with friends, or ourselves, but it would be nice to have some time away doing our own thing.
|
| Dogs are the only boys that I trust. |
Sorry needed a number 5!!!
ALSO When they are clearly looking at my boobs without hiding it. Please be more discrete next time. My eyes are up here.
Click for video -> Video pertaining to #2

BAHAHAHAHA MARLANA
ReplyDeletethat video! lolol